We recognize human capital as the backbone of our success. We give utmost importance to attract the best talent into the company, improve the skill set of these professionals, and help them achieve their aspirations, and finally retain our biggest asset — our people.
If you have an appetite for Innovation, we have an exciting career for you.
Life @ HIR Ventures
|Open and warm environment.|
|Respect individual and work as a Team|
|New Technology based challenges.|
|Culture of rewarding demonstrated performance.|
|Constant learning and personal enrichment.|
|High sense of responsibility and project ownership|
|Employee training and skills enhancement.|
At the moment we have following openings:
A web designer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website – how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
A web designer should:
- most importantly have can do attitude because we believe it is our attitude and not aptitude which can take us to altitude
- be a dreamer with lot of creativity and imagination
- have skills in html, css and graphics
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
- Work expereince in open source applications like Prestashop, vTiger etc. will be prefered
Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ site rankings in major search engines.
A SEO Specialist should:
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org